Monday, October 11, 2010

AUP Corporation Amended Articles

AUP AMENDED ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION


(August 1997)



SIXTH: - That the membership of this corporation shall consist of the Ex-officio members of the North Philippine Union Mission Executive Committee, and not more than ten other officials of the Seventh-day Adventist denomination who may be chosen by the said Ex-officio members of the North Philippine Union Mission Executive Committee at any regular or special meeting duly called for such purpose.



SEVENTH: -



Section 1. – That the affairs, business and property of this corporation shall be governed and managed by a board of fifteen (15) trustees. Such trustees constituted as Board of Trustees, duly elected as such until their successor [sic] has been duly appointed are as follows:



Names

Residence



R. R. Figuhr 239 Luna, Pasay, Rizal, P.I.

H. W. Klaser 239 Luna, Pasay, rizal, P.I.

O. A. Blake Baesa, Caloocan, Rizal, P.I.

E. N. Lugenbeal Artacho, Sison, Pangasinan, P.I.

F. A. Mote Iloilo, Iloilo, P.I.

H. A. Mall, M.D. 239 Luna, Pasay, Rizal, P.I.

E. A. Brion Baesa, Caloocan, Rizal, P.I.

L. M. Stump Baesa, Caloocan, Rizal, P.I.

J. L. Cummins 239 Luna, Pasay, Rizal, P.I.

W. B. Riffel Cebu, Cebu, P.I.

F. Dalisay Lucena, Tayabas, P.I.

E. M. Adams 239 Luna, Pasay, Rizal, P.I.

A. C. Same Iloilo, Iloilo, P.I.

Alvaro Roda Rosales, Pangasinan, P.I.



3

= = =

No comments: